IGCC Low-E Blinds Insulated Window Glass Panel
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meter|
|Delivery Time:||25 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Many kinds of glass can be winodw glass, based on people's request, blinds insulated glass is more and more popular now.
Between Glass Blinds is a Venetian blind sealed in-between two sheets of glass as a single, insulated panel that is operable by magnet. Blinds offer privacy and insulated glass provides excellent soundproofing and security. Widely used in high-end offices, luxury residences, hospitals, hotels and other premium real estate developments. Thr control system can be manual or electric.
There are several kinds of glass can be used for windows:
1. Double glazed glass: windows that are produced with two panes of glass with a gas between them to peovide thermal and acoustic insulation. Windows may also be triple or quadruple glazed.
2. Insulated glass: a glass product that reduces temperature between the two sides of the glass. In the case of windows, this is mostly synonymous with double, triple or quadruple glazed glass; Insulated Glass is a multi-glass combination consisting of two or more panes enclosing a hermetically-sealed air spacer filled with molecule absorbent . It can be structured with laminated,tempered,coated and low-E coating glass.
3. Safety glass: glass that is designed to not to break easily or to pose less of a threat when it does break.
4. Laminated glass: Laminated glass has an inter layer of plastic(PVB) that holds the glass together when it breaks. Broken laminated glass produce a characteristic spiderweb pattern. Laminated glass cannot broken our to provide a route of escape.Naturally, this can be designed our with structures that allow the entir window to be popped out.
5. Tempered glass, or toughened glass, is thermally treated to produce a glass with high compressive stress on the surface and hogh tensile stress in the inside. This is a strong type of glass that produces small chunks of glass when broken. These are thought to be safer than large shards of glass. Unlike laminated glass, tempered glass completely breaks. This can be desirable or undesirable depending on the window.
6. Privacy glass: Pattern glass, frosted glass;
7. Switchable glass: Privacy glass that can be controlled to become transparent, translucent or opaque. These are ofeten a component of smart windows that may automatically change according to conditions such as glaring sunlight. Switchable glass can also typically be controlled by uesers.
8. Reflective glass: reflective glass is designed to be reflectiev on one side and transparent on the other. This reduces the heating effect of windows and can be energy efficient, particularly in a hot climate. These also resemble onw way mirroes that provide privacy. The reflective effect is produced by a metal, usually aluminum embedded in the glass or added as an exterior film, Reflective glass can producs significant glare that mmake a building look unattractive or cause discomfort to people in neighboring buildings.
9. Self-clean glass: Reduces the need for cleaning exterior glazing through a dual-action coating. It uses daylight and rain to break down and wash away organic dirt.
10. Low-E glass: Low-E glass always be processed into insulated glass, laminated glass for windows, energy saving, it is the most popular glass for windows now.
Here mainly Low-E processed glass for windows:
Specification1) Max size: 1200X2500mm(Except manual) Min size:300X300mm
2) Thickness range 28mm-60mm.(Double Glazing or Triple Glazing)
3) The normal thickness of air layer: 20mm, 27mm
4) Gas Filling: Dry air, Argon
5) Sealant: butyl rubber sealant with polysulfide sealant or structural silicone based sealant
6) Products can be randomly combined by transparent glass, tinted glass, tempered glass, Bent tempered glass, coated glass , low-e glass, sandwich glass, glazed glass etc.
2. Energy-saving building materials
3. Sound insulation
4. No dewing in low temperatures
5. Create aesthetic sense to buildings
Shanghai Lead Glass Co.,Ltd
Shanghai Lead Glass Co., Ltd. is focus on Commercial and residential building glass, industrial glass and furniture glass, decorative glass. And products with Australian standard AS/NZS2208 & AS/NZS4666 American Standard SGCC, IGCC, European standard CE, EN12150. EN12160 and other glass quality standards, and widely used in domestic and foreign commercial and residential buildings.
Shanghai Lead Glass Co., Ltd. is located in Yangtze River area,which is an integrated glass process factory, combined design, production, sale with trade business. Glass products have been exported to Australia, Europe, the United States and Southeast Asia, received good reputation from customers. Lead Glass adheres to "Quality First, Service First,Customer First" business philosophy, focus on building glass, industrial glass and furniture glass industry. Our main products cover Low-E glass, coated glass, insulated glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, curved tempered glass, enameled glass, painted glass, fire proof glass, bullet proof glass and a variety of decorative glass. In order to guarantee glass quality, produce and sell perfect glass products, Lead Glass established a closely cooperation relationship with domestic and foreign famous glass manufacturers, such as Pilkington, CSG, Xinyi Glass, Taiwan Glass, Jin Jing Group and AGC Glass and etc., which are all the best glass manufacturers in the world. Lead Glass will try best to offer you professional technical service and perfect building glass for comfortable and energy-saving living space.
- Company Name: Shanghai Lead Glass Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Wei Xu
- Product/Service: Tempered Glass , Laminated Glass , Insulated Glass , Back Painted Glass , Printed Glass , Frosted Glass
- Capital (Million US $): 10000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Pudong District, Shanghai
- Contact Person: Ms. Lily Liang
- Tel: 86-21-36300903
Premium Related Products